Sunday, September 30, 2012

THE BEGINNING OF FALL

   Today the fall colors are beginning to become golden and red. The drive to Lower Brule was a treat to the senses. I only stopped a couple of times to take pictures, and I think that is quite impressive. Somehow, I don't think Ray was completely impressed, though. :)
   This week has been one in which we have heard from people connected with Lower Brule that we have not heard from in awhile, and we are always happy to hear from them again. One of those people was a former student, and he is doing well and going to graduate at the end of this semester. I am so happy that he has done well, and he is already helping his own people in his internship. He so kindly credits me with teaching him much, and it lifts my spirits every time I hear from him.
  The children were lively today, but they were sweet; and we enjoyed a long time of craft together after they sang and listened to the beginning of the story of the Daniel and the three Hebrew children. They didn't seem to want to go home, and I thought we would never get done. :) They stayed an extra half hour or so.



   Thank you for your interest in Lower Brule. Please pray for the mission.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your grateful informations, this blogs will be really help for Students internship.

    ReplyDelete