Friday, April 1, 2011

SPrinG??

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." Is 1:18In last week's blog, I blogged about spring. So these pictures show what this weekend brought. South Dakota serves up whatever it desires, as far as weather. I am many days late getting this blog written. This last Sunday was a hard day for Ray and I. I prepared to leave on Sunday morning feeling very ill, and the feeling persisted and increased as the time passed. About halfway through the morning service, I felt so ill that I ended up going into another room and sleeping in a comfortable chair until later in the afternoon. I had a fever that drained every bit of energy, and it continued throughout the night. Monday morning wasn't much better; so I ended up canceling classes and coming home. Due to the snow and wind, we traveled on a treacherous highway, but we traveled 45-50 mph and arrived safely. I did not feel that I accomplished much, though Ray had service with the group that gathered Sunday morning. Happily, the Dr. was able to give me medication that seems to have the infection under control. I have been working on an inspirational blog for a few months, and I hope to have it up and running before too many weeks. I will give you notice when it is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment